- Before entering the Gurdwara, remove your shoes and socks, and wash your hands If you wish to wear socks, please wear only clean ones.
- Please cover your head and wear clothing which is neat and clean. It is respectful to have bathed within the last 24 hours.
- Bring an offering to the Guru. It may be money or some other gift.
- Upon entering the Gurdwara, bow before Siri Guru Granth Sahib in humility and devotion to the Living Light Of God, the Living World of God.
- Please refrain from eating, drinking or unnecessary conversation in the Gurdwara.
- Activities in the Gurdwara may included meditating, singing Gurbani Kirtan, reading or reciting Gurbani, in either Gurmukhi or English, and caring for the Gurdwara and it’s contents.
- Out of respect and disicpline, please do not face your feet towards the Guru.
Wahe Guru Ji ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji ki Fateh!
My purity belongs to God, and all Victory goes to God!